- Committee on Political Affairs and Democracy
- Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights
- Committee on Social Affairs, Health and Sustainable Development
- Committee on Migration, Refugees and Displaced Persons
- Committee on Culture, Science, Education and Media
- Committee on Equality and Non-Discrimination
- Committee on Rules of Procedure, Immunities and Institutional Affairs
- Monitoring Committee
- Joint Committee
- Plenary Session
- Standing Committee
- Sessions (to be deleted)
- Standing Committees (to be deleted)
- Previous sessions and standing committees
- previous sessions
- In brief
- The powers of the Assembly
- The Assembly’s achievements
- How it works
- Origins and history
- Secretary General
- Political groups
- In brief
- Election Observations
- Parliamentary Project
- Special Files
- External investigation body
- Transparency and integrity
- International partners
- Site index
- National Parliaments
- Communication Division
- Webmaster (IT Unit)
- Table Office
Autumn session: decision-making process concerning credentials and voting Strasbourg, 8-12 October Following a process of internal reflection over the last year on its "role and...
Previous Sessions Plenary Sessions and Standing Committees (2012-2018)
Meetings Meetings during the Session
On-line registration Substitutions Speakers
The Award Ceremony The Prize is awarded at a ceremony which takes place in Strasbourg on the Monday of the Autumn Session of the Parliamentary Assembly, usually in late September or early...
Conference in honour of the Prizewinner The Václav Havel Library will organise, at a later date, an international conference in Prague in honour of the Prizewinner. Timetable for 2018: ...
The Prize The Václav Havel Human Rights Prize is awarded each year by the PACE in partnership with the Václav Havel Library and the Charta 77 Foundation to reward outstanding civil society...
Václav Havel Human Rights Prize ...
The Selection Panel The Selection Panel of the Prize is composed of the President of the Assembly (or a person designated by him/her) and six independent persons (who cannot be current...
Submission of nominations Nominations for the Prize should be addressed to the Secretary General of the Parliamentary Assembly and be signed by at least five sponsors, other than the nominee,...
Who can be nominated? Individuals or non-governmental institutions active in the defence of human rights can be nominated for the Prize.
Václav Havel Human Rights Prize 2018 Three candidates shortlisted for the 2018 Václav Havel Prize Strasbourg, 28.08.2018 –The selection panel of the Václav Havel Human Rights...