- Committee on Political Affairs and Democracy
- Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights
- Committee on Social Affairs, Health and Sustainable Development
- Committee on Migration, Refugees and Displaced Persons
- Committee on Culture, Science, Education and Media
- Committee on Equality and Non-Discrimination
- Committee on Rules of Procedure, Immunities and Institutional Affairs
- Monitoring Committee
- Joint Committee
- Plenary Session
- Standing Committee
- Sessions (to be deleted)
- Standing Committees (to be deleted)
- Previous sessions and standing committees
- previous sessions
- In brief
- The powers of the Assembly
- The Assembly’s achievements
- How it works
- Origins and history
- Secretary General
- Political groups
- In brief
- Election Observations
- Parliamentary Project
- Special Files
- External investigation body
- Transparency and integrity
- International partners
- Site index
- National Parliaments
- Communication Division
- Webmaster (IT Unit)
- Table Office
Previous Sessions Plenary Sessions and Standing Committees (2012-2019)
Summer Session: report on PACE decision-making process concerning credentials and voting Strasbourg, 24-28 June A debate on the decision-making process of the Assembly concerning...
On-line registration Substitutions Speakers
The Parliamentary Campaign to End Immigration Detention of Children At a glance [26/06/2019] Strasbourg (France), Final conference of the Parliamentary Campaign to end detention of migrant...
Other media resources Livestreams: Videos: These can be downloaded for free in broadcast quality (or via TVCoord@coe.int ) Social media: ...
Multimedia PACE offers ‘self-service' video clip tool With the aim of promoting parliamentary debate on social media, the Assembly offers an online tool which allows video clips from...
The Parliamentary Network on Diaspora Policies At a glance [10/06/2019] The Platform of Women of the Congolese Diaspora of Belgium take home the European Diaspora Prize, Istanbul, Turkey ...
Communication to the 1350th meeting of the Ministers' Deputies 19 June 2019 Communication to the 1350th meeting of the Ministers' Deputies
Secretary General of the Assembly Wojciech Sawicki On 29 September 2015, the Assembly re-elected Wojciech Sawicki to the post of Secretary General of the Assembly for a five-year term...
Reference texts The result of almost twenty years' work of the PACE on diaspora issues thus initiated the establishment of the Parliamentary Network for Diaspora Policies in 2017. ...