- Committee on Political Affairs and Democracy
- Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights
- Committee on Social Affairs, Health and Sustainable Development
- Committee on Migration, Refugees and Displaced Persons
- Committee on Culture, Science, Education and Media
- Committee on Equality and Non-Discrimination
- Committee on Rules of Procedure, Immunities and Institutional Affairs
- Monitoring Committee
- Joint Committee
- Plenary Session
- Standing Committee
- Sessions (to be deleted)
- Standing Committees (to be deleted)
- Previous sessions and standing committees
- previous sessions
- In brief
- The powers of the Assembly
- The Assembly’s achievements
- How it works
- Origins and history
- Secretary General
- Political groups
- In brief
- Election Observations
- Parliamentary Project
- Special Files
- External investigation body
- International partners
- Site index
- National Parliaments
- Communication Division
- Webmaster (IT Unit)
- Table Office
The Parliamentary Campaign to End Immigration Detention of Children At a glance [23/01/2018] Strasbourg (France), Doris Fiala elected Chairperson ...
The Parliamentary Network on Diaspora Policies At a glance [18/05/2018] Geneva (Switzerland), A European Diaspora Prize to promote the best initiatives of diaspora associations The...
Investigation into allegations of corruption, 2017 In June 2017 the Assembly took the unprecedented step of setting up an independent, external investigation to look into specific allegations...
Transparency and integrity at the Assembly The Assembly has a framework for ensuring the transparency of its work and the accountability and integrity of its members, in place for many...
STELLA KYRIAKIDES (2017) (Cyprus / Chypre) SIR ROGER GALE (2017) (United Kingdom / Royaume Uni) PEDRO...
President Michele Nicoletti "At a time of great and dramatic...
A word from the President "Integrity is one of the most valuable assets an individual can possess. As members of the Assembly, we are committed to overarching principles of...
Speech delivered at the 128th Session of the Committee of Ministers Elsinore, Denmark, Friday 18 May 2018 To be or not to be Europe Chairman, Ministers, Ladies and Gentleman, It...