- Committee on Political Affairs and Democracy
- Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights
- Committee on Social Affairs, Health and Sustainable Development
- Committee on Migration, Refugees and Displaced Persons
- Committee on Culture, Science, Education and Media
- Committee on Equality and Non-Discrimination
- Committee on Rules of Procedure, Immunities and Institutional Affairs
- Monitoring Committee
- Joint Committee
- Plenary Session
- Standing Committee
- Sessions (to be deleted)
- Standing Committees (to be deleted)
- Previous sessions and standing committees
- previous sessions
- In brief
- The powers of the Assembly
- The Assembly’s achievements
- How it works
- Origins and history
- Secretary General
- Political groups
- In brief
- Election Observations
- Parliamentary Project
- Special Files
- External investigation body
- Transparency and integrity
- International partners
- Site index
- National Parliaments
- Communication Division
- Webmaster (IT Unit)
- Table Office
Previous Sessions Plenary Sessions and Standing Committees (2012-2019)
Summer Session: Report on strengthening PACE's decision-making process concerning credentials and voting on June session draft agenda Strasbourg, 24-28 June Drawing up the draft agenda...
Meetings Meetings during the Session
On-line registration Substitutions Speakers
Years 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012
Previous sessions and standing committees Using its powers under the founding Statute, the Assembly can: Demand action from 47 European governments, who must jointly reply ...
Standing Committee: Paris, 24 May 2019 The Standing Committee of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) met in Paris on Friday 24 May 2019 under the French...
The Parliamentary Network on Diaspora Policies At a glance [24/05/2019] Annual Diaspora Forum, Istanbul, Turkey, 10 June 2019 The Parliamentary Network on Diaspora Policies of the...
Déclaration à la 129e Session du Comité des Ministres (French only) Helsinki, Friday 17 May 2019 Mesdames et Messieurs les Ministres, Monsieur le Secrétaire Général, En cette année...
Documents Draft agenda Adopted texts
MICHELE NICOLETTI (2018) (Italy / Italie) STELLA KYRIAKIDES (2017) (Cyprus / Chypre) SIR ROGER GALE (2017)...
President Liliane Maury Pasquier "We must...
Mots d'introduction à l'occasion de la Commission permanente (French only) Paris, Friday 24 mai 2019 Madame la Secrétaire d'État, Madame la Vice-Présidente, Mes chères et chers...