Armenian and Serbian Presidents, Russian Duma Speaker to address the Assembly
Strasbourg, 30 September-4 October 2013
Strasbourg, 05.09.2013 – Addresses by Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan, Serbian President Tomislav Nikolić and the Speaker of the Russian State Duma Sergey Naryshkin will be among highlights of PACE's forthcoming autumn plenary session (30 September-4 October).
Also on the agenda are debates on national security and access to information, and on children's right to physical integrity.
The Assembly will also award the first ever Václav Havel Human Rights Prize. More
Monday 30 September
- Doc. 13311 (report on credentials) Examination of credentials of representatives and substitutes
- Doc. 13307 (progress report) Activities of the Assembly's Bureau and Standing Committee (28 June – 29 September 2013)
- Doc. 13296 (election observation report) Observation of the parliamentary elections in Albania (23 June 2013)
Tuesday 1 October
- Doc. 13305 (communication) Election of judges to the European Court of Human Rights - List and curricula vitae of candidates submitted by the Government of Romania
- Doc. 13301 (report) The activities of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) in 2012-2013
- Doc. 13297 (report) Children's right to physical integrity
- Doc. 13304 (report) The progress of the Assembly's monitoring procedure (June 2012 – September 2013)
Wednesday 2 October
- Doc. 13293 (report) National security and access to information
- Doc. 13300 (report) The functioning of democratic institutions in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Doc. 13303 (report) The honouring of obligations and commitments by the Republic of Moldova
Thursday 3 October
- Doc. 13320 (report) The situation in Syria
- Doc. 13294 (report) Missing persons from Europe's conflicts: the long road to finding humanitarian answers
- Doc. 13302 (report) Food security – a permanent challenge for us all
- Doc. 13321 (report) European Union and Council of Europe human rights agendas: synergies not duplication!