- Committee on Political Affairs and Democracy
- Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights
- Committee on Social Affairs, Health and Sustainable Development
- Committee on Migration, Refugees and Displaced Persons
- Committee on Culture, Science, Education and Media
- Committee on Equality and Non-Discrimination
- Committee on Rules of Procedure, Immunities and Institutional Affairs
- Monitoring Committee
- Joint Committee
- Plenary Session
- Standing Committee
- Sessions (to be deleted)
- Standing Committees (to be deleted)
- Previous sessions and standing committees
- previous sessions
- In brief
- The powers of the Assembly
- The Assembly’s achievements
- How it works
- Origins and history
- Secretary General
- Political groups
- In brief
- Election Observations
- Parliamentary Project
- Special Files
- External investigation body
- International partners
- Site index
- National Parliaments
- Communication Division
- Webmaster (IT Unit)
- Table Office
Investigation into allegations of corruption, 2017 In January 2017 the Assembly took the unprecedented step of setting up an independent, external investigation to look into specific...
Transparency and integrity at the Assembly The Assembly has a framework for ensuring the transparency of its work and the accountability and integrity of its members, in place for many...
The Parliamentary Network on Diaspora Policies At a glance [18/05/2018] Geneva (Switzerland), A European Diaspora Prize to promote the best initiatives of diaspora associations The...
Standing Committee: Paris, 16 March 2018 Strasbourg, 09.03.2018 – The Standing Committee (*) of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) met in Paris on Friday...
Last Standing Committee and Session 2018 4. Standing Committee (Zagreb, 1 June 2018) 3. Second Part ( Strasbourg, 23 - 27 April 2018)
Years 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012
Previous sessions and standing committees Using its powers under the founding Statute, the Assembly can: Demand action from 47 European governments, who must jointly reply ...
Previous Sessions Plenary Sessions and Standing Committees (2012-2018)
Standing Committee to meet in Zagreb The Standing Committee (*) of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) will meet in Zagreb, at the Croatian Parliament, on Friday 1...
Documents Draft agenda
Reports and opinions Friday 1 June 2018 Doc. 14531 (Report) Counter-narratives to terrorism Doc. 14558 (Committee opinion) Counter-narratives to terrorism Doc. 14556...