- Committee on Political Affairs and Democracy
- Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights
- Committee on Social Affairs, Health and Sustainable Development
- Committee on Migration, Refugees and Displaced Persons
- Committee on Culture, Science, Education and Media
- Committee on Equality and Non-Discrimination
- Committee on Rules of Procedure, Immunities and Institutional Affairs
- Monitoring Committee
- Joint Committee
- Plenary Session
- Standing Committee
- Sessions (to be deleted)
- Standing Committees (to be deleted)
- Previous sessions and standing committees
- previous sessions
- In brief
- The powers of the Assembly
- The Assembly’s achievements
- How it works
- Origins and history
- Secretary General
- Political groups
- In brief
- Election Observations
- Parliamentary Project
- Special Files
- External investigation body
- Transparency and integrity
- International partners
- Site index
- National Parliaments
- Communication Division
- Webmaster (IT Unit)
- Table Office
The Parliamentary Campaign to End Immigration Detention of Children At a glance [12/11/2018] , Parliamentary visit to Budapest and the Röszke transit zone (Hungary) ...
General Rapporteur on the Campaign In June 2018, Pierre-Alain Fridez (Switzerland, SOC) was appointed General rapporteur on the Campaign by the PACE Committee on Migration,...
Reference texts The alternatives to immigration detention of children; Report (Doc. 13597) , Resolution 2020 (2014) , Recommendation 2056 (2014) , Doc. 13790 (2015) ...
Activities and news Click to read Follow us Facebook page PACE Flickr page Supporters Lilian Maury Pasquier, President of the...
Videos From the Council of Europe Podcast: Olga Kostenko – Why we must end the immigration detention of children Detention of Migrant Children: Sameer's Story...
The Parliamentary Campaign to End Immigration Detention of Children The situation : Europe continues to be faced with unprecedented numbers of migrants seeking protection. Migrant...
Previous Sessions Plenary Sessions and Standing Committees (2012-2018)
PACE Standing Committee to meet in Helsinki The Standing Committee (*) of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) will meet at the Finnish Parliament in Helsinki on...
Documents Draft agenda
Reports and opinions Friday 23 November 2018 Doc. 14660 (Report) Protecting and promoting sign languages in Europe Doc. 14662 (Report) Procedure for the election of judges to...
Voting results Voting results Participation in votes (statistics)
Autumn session: decision-making process concerning credentials and voting Strasbourg, 8-12 October At its autumn session in Strasbourg (8-12 October 2018), the Parliamentary Assembly of...